Online Liability Waiver
I hereby agree to the following policy:
- I am participating in classes, workshops and/or services during which I will receive information and instruction about yoga and health. I recognize that yoga requires physical exertion, which may be strenuous and may cause physical injury, and I am fully aware of the risks and hazards involved.
- I understand that it is my responsibility to consult with a physician prior to and regarding my participation in any physical fitness program, including yoga. I represent and warrant that I have no medical condition nor contracted COVID-19 that would prevent my participation in physical fitness activities.
- In consideration of being permitted to participate in the yoga classes, I agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries or damages, known and unknown, which I might incur as a result of participating in the program.
- In further consideration of being permitted to participate in the yoga classes, I knowingly,voluntarily, and expressly waive any claim I may have against the instructor, the owner, or the leaseholder of the building for injuries or damages that I may sustain as a result of participating in classes or workshops held at Mandala Montana.
- That if I participate in other classes or events at Mandala Montana (such as yoga classes, workshops, pop-up classes, etc.) that I will also assume full responsibility for any injuries that may result from my participation, with the same considerations that this waiver stipulates for yoga (items 1-4 above).
By completing & signing the waiver form below, you agree that you have read the above release and waiver of liability and fully understand its contents. Furthermore, you voluntarily agree to the terms and conditions stated above.